"What are your measures in view of the COVID-19 situation?"
Thank you for helping us keep The Workroom community safe!
Until further notice, the studio requires every student to submit his/her declaration form.
- All workshop students are contacted closer to date via email and/or SMS to complete their own online declaration form.
- Students who have not complied will be required to complete this mandatory procedure in-person at the studio.
- Students who have travelled to any of the affected countries in the period of 14 days prior to the workshop date, and/or are on Stay Home Notice (SHN), Leave of Absence (LOA) or Quarantine Order (QO) will not be able to attend the workshop, and will be contacted to reschedule or receive workshop credit.
- Students who have returned from travel from any country from 14 March 2020 will not be able to attend the workshop before completing 14 days of Leave, and will be contacted to reschedule or receive workshop credit.
As per the Ministry of Health's latest advisories and guidelines, we ask that you:
- Refrain from attending workshops for 14 days if you have travelled to any of the affected countries.
- Refrain from attending workshops for 14 days if you have returned from travel from any country from 14 March 2020.
- Refrain from attending workshops for 14 days if you have come in contact with or shared accommodation with relatives or friends that have returned from any country.
- Refrain from attending workshops if you are feeling unwell or are experiencing flu-like symptoms including, but not limited to a fever, cough or runny nose.
Click here for the latest updates from Immigration and Checkpoints Authority on COVID-19 concerning Border Control Measures.
IN-PERSON HEALTH DECLARATION AND TEMPERATURE-TAKING
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow enough time for mandatory health declaration and non-contact temperature checks.
- Students who are having a temperature of 37.5ºC or higher will be respectfully turned away. Should you feel unwell at the eleventh hour, please contact us to reschedule or receive workshop credit.
PRIVATE CLASS, CLASS CAPACITY AND SEATING ARRANGEMENT
- Our new booking system awards more time-slots to all workshops at both locations. It also allows anyone to book a Private Workshop to keep the time and space exclusive to you or your group only. Please select the Private Workshop option to keep the time-slot closed to others.
- At the studio, you can choose to sit within 1 metre from your friends, and you are also free to move your seat 1 metre apart from others.
- During this period of COVID-19, each Open Workshop is limited to a maximum registration of 5 pax. We deliberately keep Open Workshops' class size small so each student can be seated 1 metre apart from one another, as well as to keep well within authorities’ rule of maximum 10 pax.
DO OUR PART
- Please wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water at the washrooms at our studios.
- Please help us to maintain hygiene standards, such as disposing any of your used tissues and food wrappers in the bins at our studios.
- If booking a spot for a guest, please include his/her full name, email address and handphone number. This is to ensure that we have a record of each workshop attendee.