WELCOME TO THE WORKROOM!
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. By proceeding to make payment for your workshop booking, you are agreeing to the following:
THE WORKROOM: TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Workroom offer instructions on its own premises at #01-05 Basement Studio, No.19 Lorong Kilat, Tan Quee Swee Building, Singapore 598120, or at a 3rd party premises as indicated for the respective sign-up.
2. The Workroom reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
3. Only sign-ups with full payment will be deemed as confirmed. Payment must be made on the same day of the sign-up via Paypal. For non Paypal account holders, a payment link will be issued by a human sometime between 10AM - 5PM Singapore time (except weekends and public holidays) and registrants must make payment within 24H. The studio does not handle cash payment or bank transfer for publicly listed course, session, workshop, talk or event. Sign-ups without payment will be rendered null and void, and The Workroom reserves the right to release the booking the next day.
4. The Workroom reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
5. If the participant is unable to turn up or stay the full duration of any course, session, workshop, talk, or event, the participant cannot be granted a refund in full or in part, in monies or in kind. The participant also cannot be assigned a different date or time for any workshop. The participant may arrange for a replacement to take the seat only if The Workroom receives the name, contact number and email of the replacement at least 24H in advance.
6. In the case of unforeseen circumstances whereby the course, session, workshop, talk, or event cannot be postponed or replaced, and has to be cancelled, terminated or shortened, The Workroom will make the refund of the pro-rated course fee within 10 working days upon the notification of the change, via Paypal.
7. No additional child or adult will be allowed to accompany the participant at the course, session, workshop, talk, or event. In the case of dispute, The Workroom reserves full rights to act in the interest of the course, session, workshop, talk or event, without incurring any penalty or owing any refund in monies or in kind. The final decision may include charging or refusing entry to the additional pax, or refusing the participant's entry.
8. Multimedia including but not exclusive of photographs and videos taken by staff of The Workroom during any course, session, workshop, talk, or event is used solely for purpose of publicity for The Workroom and/or associated activities under its parent company Happy Things Pte Ltd.
9. No video-taking or photography by any participant of any part or all of step-by-step instructions, course content or original course material during or after any course, session, workshop, talk, or event is allowed. In the case of violation of this rule, the participant unreservedly without contest agrees to be held liable for intellectual property rights violation and without reservation make full compensation as required by The Workroom.
10. All content and original materials for all courses, sessions, workshops, talks, and events are property of The Workroom, and no part of it may be copied, modified, reproduced, given away or distributed in any media or form, for profit in kind or monies, or for free, without having obtained prior explicit written permission from The Workroom.
The Workroom reserves all rights to amend the terms and conditions of any of its course, session, workshop, talk, or event.