Online Class - Modern Calligraphy
Let's learn online.
This is the online counterpart to our best-selling workshop, Modern Calligraphy.
For your journals, letters and all your special occasions, you can now look forward to creating stunning work with us.
We are the only studio in Singapore that teaches regular calligraphy classes. Since 2013, we have welcomed countless students including designers, artists, planners, brides- and grooms-to-be. We also have a long list of amazing clientele for our commissioned work, private classes as well as live calligraphy booths: Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, among others. Peek at our record here.
You are in for a treat in this well-loved, power-packed beginners' workshop. This online class covers all the essentials about modern calligraphy. You can watch, rewatch, and write along anytime, anywhere.
You will be introduced to the tools and learn systematically to write the alphabet. The bumper pack of a PDF will include plenty of practice opportunities. Left-handers are welcome as right-handers are.
Get digital content right away
- A printable 37-page PDF
- Access to 5 instructional videos online
- Single-person usage per 1x quantity purchase*
GOOD TO KNOW
This is a digital product that excludes all physical materials. You can purchase here a basic calligraphy set of holder, nib and ink if you don't already have them.
You will need to print out the exercises — we recommend using HP Everyday or Double A brand of paper. You will also need internet access to view the videos.
WHAT TO DO
- Simply add to cart.
- Click on "Proceed with Payment" when you're ready to check out.
- To download the PDF, click link on the order confirmation page (after payment), or click link on the email notification.
- To access the videos, check your email Inbox for a set of instructions.
- Introduction to modern calligraphy
- How to use your calligraphy tools
- Basic strokes — the building blocks to writing the alphabet
- Writing the alphabet in a systematic way
- Practise by tracing over
- Practise by writing freely
IMPORTANT: CLICK TO READ IN FULL THE WORKROOM: TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT.
For sake of clarity, we emphasise that in the case of purchase of digital products, including but not exclusively PDFs and online video tutorial subscriptions, no physical product will be issued. Purchase is final and no refund, replacement or exchanges will be made. All Discount Codes and Work Points, including Work Point accumulation, are not applicable for all subscriptions.
Please email info[at]theworkroom.sg for all enquiries. Thank you!