Online Class — Brush Capitals
Let's learn online.
Fancy or Modern, yes you can have it all!
You will learn the system of writing the uppercase in this class, and create both modern-looking capital letters, as well as fancy ones. All the essentials will be covered so this friendly to anyone just starting out!
Get digital content right away
- A printable 62-page PDF
- Access to 7 instructional videos online
- Single-person usage per 1x quantity purchase*
GOOD TO KNOW
There are 4 options available to you:
- Basic — This is a digital product* that excludes all physical materials.
- Basic with Starter Kit — The Starter kit includes 1x Pentel Aquash Water Brush - Small, 3x Pentel Brush Sign Pen with Flexible Tip (1 Black, 2 Colour), 2x ZIG Brushables, 1x mini round palette with 12 colours of Pentel Watercolour paint
- Basic with 1-1 Consultation — We set up a 1-hour 1-1 online consultation via Google Meet or Skype.
- All in — This includes everything, videos, PDF, Starter Kit and the 1-1 Consultation
*You will gain access to view the videos online, and you will need to print out the exercises. We recommend using HP Everyday or Double A brand of paper. If you are looking to write freely with the Guide Sheet tucked underneath, we recommend good quality 80GSM copier paper. If you wish to use better quality paper, view the Introduction to Materials video to see our recommendations!
WHAT TO DO
- Simply add to cart.
- Click on "Proceed with Payment" when you're ready to check out.
- To download the PDF, click link on the order confirmation page (after payment), or click link on the email notification.
- To access the videos and/or set up a 1-1 Consultation, check your email Inbox for a set of instructions.
- Introduction to materials
- Writing the Capital Letters — Basic strokes
- How to write Capital Letters in the Modern Style
- How to write Capital Letters in the Fancy Style
- How to create your own poster art
IMPORTANT: CLICK TO READ IN FULL THE WORKROOM: TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT.
For sake of clarity, we emphasise that in the case of purchase of digital products, including but not exclusively PDFs and online video tutorial subscriptions, no physical product will be issued. Purchase is final and no refund, replacement or exchanges will be made. All Discount Codes and Work Points, including Work Point accumulation, are not applicable for all subscriptions.
Please email info[at]theworkroom.sg for all enquiries. Thank you!