Maya Top - Sewing Workshop
Time to get sewing again, ladies! Sew with a sombre colour fabric for office wear, or maybe a loud one for a riotous weekend.
Come make the Maya top with us -- you will have it done in just 1 day!
Date/Time: Sat 8 Oct 2016, 10am - 4pm sold out
Venue: The Workroom, 19 Lorong Kilat, #01-05 Basement Studio, Singapore 598120
*Course Fees include 1 small-class studio session, use of sewing machine, 1 paper pattern, 1 PDF file (if applicable), and light refreshments. Lunch and fabric not included. You will be advised on your fabric selection upon confirmation of sign-up.
What You Will Learn:
1. Taking measurements and selecting an appropriate size
2. Preparing your paper pattern
3. Sewing techniques: using fusible interfacing, finishing curves with a facing, attaching a pocket (optional), using french seams.
4. Adjusting fit, if necessary
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mobile number is required for SMS alert. Email and/or SMS is sent to all participants about 1 week before the commencement of this course.
IMPORTANT: READ THE WORKROOM: TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT.
For sake of clarity, we emphasise that in the case of the participant's no-show, late attendance or early leave, no refund, replacement or exchanges will be made.
Please email info[at]theworkroom.sg for private bookings. Thank you!