Floral Alphabet - Workshop for beginners
Join Desiree in this watercolour workshop and have a fun time painting your favourite alphabet in a beautiful floral arrangement! We welcome adult beginners as well as watercolour hobbyists with some painting experience. You will learn a number of essential watercolour techniques as you are guided step by step to complete your frame-able art!
Date : Saturday 3 Jun 2017, 2pm - 5pm
Venue : The Workroom, #01-05 Basement Studio, 19 Lorong Kilat, Singapore 598120
Fee: $160, includes 'Student's Materials' (as listed below)
- Reference sample
- Pentel 'Arts' watercolour set
- Paint palette
- Watercolour paper
- Introduction to flowers and leaves
- Preparing to paint -- drawing the flowers and leaves to fill the shape of your alphabet*
- Introduction to watercolour painting
- Understanding materials and supplies for watercolour painting
- Controlling of medium
- Learning various brush techniques to create effects and textures
* Drawing will be based on given notes, which includes a range of flowers and leaves that can be drawn. If you prefer to draw nothing, and want to only paint a pre-drawn template, please make the relevant selection on the left.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mobile number is required for SMS alert. Email and/or SMS is sent to all participants about 1 week before the commencement of this course.
IMPORTANT: READ THE WORKROOM: TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT.
For sake of clarity, we emphasise that in the case of the participant's no-show, late attendance or early leave, no refund, replacement or exchanges will be made.
Please email info[at]theworkroom.sg for private bookings. Thank you!