Chic Clutch Sewing Tutorial - PDF Download
Want to sew but can't join us at the studio?
Make an awesome clutch in the comfort of your own home! Designed by our sewing instructor @fionamakes with step-by-step instructions accompanying photographs, this easy-to-follow PDF is great for you to use on your tablet, laptop, or to print out for your page to page reference.
What You Will Learn:
- Preparing your pattern
- Sewing fabric and synthetic leather
- Sewing techniques: using fusible interfacing, attaching a zipper and attaching the lining.
What You Will Need to Have:
- Two pieces of fabric (8” x 10”)
- Two pieces of synthetic leather (5” x 10”) -- can be replaced with fabric
- Two pieces of interfacing (7” x 9”)
- Two pieces of fabric (12” x 10”) -- for lining
- One 9” metal zipper
- Sewing pins
- Sewing machine
- Plastic clips (to temporary hold fabric together)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For sake of clarity, we emphasise that this is a digital product that does not include any physical materials. You will be able to download the PDF after your order is confirmed with payment.