Watercolour Workshop - Paris
Passport to Paris
Our watercolour classes take you places! Suitable for even the beginner of beginners, this workshop eases you in with step by step doodles and watercolour.
You will learn how to design your own Parisian icons. At the end of the session, copy a template that's provided or create your original artwork to be made into cute postcards!
GOOD TO KNOW
Learning to write with watercolour in calligraphy style is covered in this other class instead.
BOOKING FOR A FRIEND?
You can purchase a coupon code here, or email info[at]theworkroom.sg to place a custom order of a specific dollar value. Great to gift a friend you wish to delight with a surprise class, but are unsure of her available date.
Book a seat
All listed Dates, if any, are confirmed workshops:
- Select a listed Date and Time, and indicate additional pax (if any)
- Add to Cart and make payment — your booking is automatically confirmed
If the date/time you want is not yet listed:
- Select "Your Preferred Date & Time" — Weekend OR Friday afternoon
- Add to Cart. Type at least 2 options of Date & Time in the "NOTES" box at Check Out.
- Make payment and wait for email confirmation — we will contact you to confirm or arrange an alternative date/time that works our schedule too!
Booking your own preferred Date & Time means we carve out a new slot for you. Once this is confirmed, we invite others to join this new slot. If you are booking a private class for yourself only, or want a virtual class, or have other requirements, please contact us to place a custom order.
Our studio is now relocated on the 2nd level just down the street from our old ninja hideout.
The Workroom, 25 Lorong Kilat, #02-04 Walk-up Studio, Singapore 598126
Map link: From Beauty World Station, Exit B | 5min walk
- Watercolour paints
- Brush marker
- Large fold-out mixing palette
- Paris icons drawing and painting exercises
- Design templates
- Resource list
- Clear Folder
- Studio Cotton Tote
- How to recreate Parisian icons
- Essential drawing tips
- Essential painting techniques
- Introduction to Parisian colour palette
IMPORTANT: CLICK TO READ IN FULL THE WORKROOM: TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT.
For sake of clarity, we emphasise that in the case of the participant's no-show, late attendance or early leave, no refund, replacement or exchanges will be made. The participant also cannot be assigned to a different date or time for any workshop, unless he/she suits the terms and conditions laid out in Request for Change in Workshop Booking. The participant may arrange for a replacement to take the seat only if The Workroom receives the name, contact number and email of the replacement at least 24 Hours in advance.
Please email info[at]theworkroom.sg for private bookings. Thank you!